How are you feeling today?
Not everyday will be a 90 or 100
Life isn’t always easy, we all experience ups and downs and challenges in our daily lives from time to time, which can affect our mood, our happiness and our stress levels.
We move up and down the scale of happiness, contentment and fulfillment on a regular basis. When you are feeling low down on the scale, trying to get to up to 90 or 100% can be difficult. This can put further pressure on you, making you feel even worse. However, if you have tools you can use to move up the scale one step at a time, then it becomes much more manageable and achievable. At LifeOlogy you will find some of those tools.
LifeOlogy was created to equip you with information, knowledge and skills that you can use to help you manage the ebb and flow of life by being proactive in caring for your mental health and well-being.
In the same way as you build and maintain your physical fitness by doing physical activity and looking after your body, you can build mental fitness, by being proactive in looking after your mind.
LifeOlogy can help, by sharing simple and easily doable actions and practices that will help to strengthen your mental health and well-being and make you more resilient in facing life’s challenges.
- Can Cold Water Swimming PERMAnently Improve Your Well-Being and Help You To Flourish?
- 8 Simple Self-Care Tips for Mental Well Being
- Is Your Inner Critic Giving You A Hard Time? 9 Ways to Quieten It and Feel More At Ease
- How Deep Breathing Can Help Mental Well-Being
- 6 Daily Practices That Will Help Your Mental Well-Being